Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pennsylvania Regt. - AWI


Continental Regiment featuring Fife & Drum figures painted by der Alte Fritz

Here is a quick posting of a few piccies that I took of the first Continental regiment that I have painted, using my Fife & Drum range of figures. This is supposed to be one of the Pennsylvania regiments. I am currently working on the 3rd Pennsylvania Regiment, with brown coats and white facings - looks pretty cool.



Closer view of the new command figures that were recently added to the range.


This picture shows the same three figures painted in blue and in brown coats. I really like the way that the brown coated unit is turning out.

The flag is from GMB Designs, which is simply the best provider of flags in the hobby.

The next figures in the production queue will be a set of British line infantry, marching and some British grenadiers in bearskins, also marching.

4 comments:

  1. Morning Jim,

    Agreed! Up to your usual high standard of painting. I especially like the men in brown coats for some reason. Go figure!

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking unit. Very nicely done!

    Jason

    ReplyDelete